Some tips on how to make breakfast happen:
- Go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.
- Prepare lunches and prep your breakfast for the next day in the evenings.
- Set your clothes as well as the children's clothes for the next day out in the evenings.
- If your a coffee drinker, prepare your coffee for brewing at night and use the timer on the pot so you wake up to the wonderful aroma of freshed brewed coffee. I know your imagining it, the Folger's coffee moment from the commercials...yeah, well as cheesy as it may be, it is a good feeling.
Why eating an easy, simple, nutritious breakfast is important:
- Improves Concentration and Focus
- Weight Control (Why does eating breakfast help control weight?)
- Better absorption of vital nutrients
- Helps boost energy levels
- Sustainable Strength and Endurance
- May help lower cholesterol levels
- Promotes a Positive Mental Attitude
- Blood Glucose Management for everyone not just Diabetic
Quick, Healthy Breakfast Ideas: