Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Food Diary

The Food Diary in calendar format is up and running for all to see(scroll down and you will find it). Don't go too crazy now- I know this is exciting news! Really, my goal is to chronicle my food intake for a month. My husband thinks I am insane. I secretly think, deep down inside "who gives a crap!" We'll see. I think it will actually help me to eat better (that's the selfish reason). Maybe if anything, this food diary will provide some insight (along with a lot of potential humiliation) into the eating habits of a middle class, full time mom, and small business owner living in the city/burbs. That sounds kind of scientific, doesn't it. I'll keep telling myself that. If you click on the food items, I give some fun tips/facts/etc. So check it out if you dare! Bon Appétit!

No comments: